Aloha, Rob here to welcome you back to episode 9 of the All We Hear is Purple podcast. First, may I offer up some sincere apologies about not having an episode last week. As we’ve thrown out into the Twitter-verse and is discussed in this week’s episode, we recorded a full episode that was then promptly destroyed by the angry internet gods. A proper sacrifice was made to appease them and it seems to have worked as we’re actually able to upload a new episode this week.
But back to football, your go-to team of Andrew and Gabey discuss all things Washington Huskies in this week’s episode. Topics include the following:
- Offense: What did we learn from the first half? What is different than what we thought going into the year?
- Breaking down Washington’s defense.
- The remaining schedule and the Dawgs’ chances of winning out.
- A preview of this week’s matchup with Utah.
- Pac-12 & national thoughts, including a head-to-head comparison of Oregon and Utah.
- And as always, we offer up some recommendations for non-football entertainment this week.
Now, listen your heart out:
Also, we’re now officially on all the cool podcast apps for easy listening. Please feel free to subscribe, rate, and review... assuming you have good things to say. If you don’t, just sound off in the comments section below.