Happy Thursday purple people. There’s a big game on Saturday. Get ready with Dots:
- The offensive line has been playing pretty well so far this year, and with plenty of swagger. But perhaps with too many dance moves, according to Coach Petersen.
- Mike Vorel details the ascendance of true fresman Trent McDuffie who is starting for the Huskies at corner.
- Just a reminder that Sav’ell Smalls is a Husky. Doesn’t that feel good? Christian Caple looks at Washington’s history of reeling in 5 star talent in state, highlighting just how big of an accomplishment getting a guy like Smalls is.
- In depth analysis of Jacob Eason’s game. The verdict: right now, he’s a day 2 draft pick.
- Pacific Takes puts Washington #2 in their power rankings.
- Our friends at Rule of Tree ask what happened to Stanford, and how to fix it?
- Rule of Tree has a quick preview of Saturday’s game.
- Dawgman writes how Washington’s defensive identity is beginning to take shape as we enter week 6.
- Not too shabby:
Overall Football Record since 2018— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) October 1, 2019
1. WSU, 14-4
2. Washington, 14-5
3. Utah, 13-6
4. Oregon, 12-5
5. ASU, 11-7
8. Arizona, 8-8
10. USC, 8-9
11. UCLA, 4-13
12. OSU, 3-13
*Includes Pac-12 title game, bowls, byes
- As I sit here in sweat pants, I’m with you Q!
Thank you God for comfortable clothes— Quinten Pounds (@qdaddy21) October 3, 2019
- The Olympian writes that Salvon Ahmed is hitting his stride for the Huskies.