- Here’s a replay if you missed Coach Pete’s press conference yesterday
Watch @CoachPeteUW’s press conference ahead of Saturday’s home game against Utah.#PurpleReign https://t.co/ObI3Aq8swP— Washington Football (@UW_Football) October 28, 2019
- Here’s the summary from the Seattle Times for those that don’t have time to watch.
- Petersen also addressed the Trey Lowe transfer and had “updates” on the M.J Tafisi, Richard Newton, and Chico McClatcher injuries.
- Jon Wilner writes how Pac-12 head coaches are seriously underpaid compared to the rest of the country and it’s part of the reason for the conference’s struggles.
- Good news for those that believe in random gambling trends
This one seems too good to be true. Since 2005, a Top 10 team vs an unranked team off a loss & the line is under 5 is ONE AND THIRTEEN STRAIGHT UP AND ATS. Utah on high alert Saturday at WASH #SDQL pic.twitter.com/K41uZvclwg— Evwagers (@evwagers) October 28, 2019
- One of the top corners in California in the Class of 2021 got an offer from Washington last week and it’s a big one for him.
- Dawgman has an updated recruiting blog detailing where the coaches went during the Washington bye week.
- CBS has moved Jacob Eason all the way up to #11 in their most recent NFL mock draft.
- Percy Allen has the details available from UW’s loss at TCU in a secret scrimmage in which several key Huskies didn’t play. They also have an non-televised home exhibition against Western Washington on Halloween night.
- Quade Green is viewed as one of the top breakout candidates by the NCAA’s Andy Katz.
Isaiah Thomas really dressed up as an Oompa Loompa for Halloween— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 29, 2019
(via kayla_jasmin_/Instagram) pic.twitter.com/jiHMvDMi9V
Congratulations to Washington alums Phil Murray, Duncan Linn, and DY Chen who helped Seattle Sockeye to a national championship in Ultimate this past weekend.
.@SeattleSockeye prevails over @MachineUltimate 13-12 on double game point to win their first national championship since 2007!— Ultiworld (@Ultiworld) October 27, 2019