If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and — although he’s no longer with the DawgPound staff — Ryan Priest still has the best damn lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, and Washington coaches, To the Dots!
- It’s Utah week! Check out Dawgman’s summary of the recent history between the two programs.
- Mike Vorel of The Seattle Times wrote about the players he believes need to emerge for the Huskies to win out.
- It’s been a few years since Washington played in San Diego, but that’s exactly where ESPN predicts the Huskies will play their bowl game. Click the link to see who they’ve predicted Washington will play.
- For those of you who listen to our podcast All We Hear Is Purple, we apologize for not posting an episode last week (technical difficulties), but stay tuned for this week’s episode.
Hey friends, alas as you can see we didn't publish a podcast this week.— UW Dawg Pound (@UWonSBN) October 25, 2019
Just wanted to assure ya that this is cuz the program we use shat the bed & deleted all of @aberg7's audio, & ~not~ because the Oregon game crushed our resolve to record. Will be back next week!
- Our editor Max has been writing a series previewing players for Washington’s upcoming MBB season. Check out his most recent write-up on guard Marcus Tsphonis.
- And finally, here’s the schedule for all the Husky athletics events this week:
️— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) October 28, 2019
In action on Montlake:
Oct. 31 | @UW_WSoccer
Oct. 31 | @UW_MBB
Nov. 1 | @UWVolleyball
Nov. 2 | @UW_Football
Nov. 3 | @UW_WSoccer
Nov. 3 | @UWVolleyball
Join us: https://t.co/8jmllRTDHF#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/XycPznflmN
That’s it for now. Go Dawgs!