Sup, Gabey here again after missing last week’s episode to pout about Stanford. (Just kidding, I genuinely don’t remember what conflicted on my schedule last week but I can assure you it was mega-legitimate.)
Anyways, welcome to this week’s episode of All We Hear is Purple, the official podcast of The Cody Pickett Fan Club. This week we unfortunately don’t have Cody Pickett on the pod, but he’ll be here next week for sure. What we do have is Andrew and I talking about the following:
- Ryan Bowman sparking joy, plus Khalil Tate’s containment
- Defensive personnel adjustments and how those affect the outlook of the secondary and linebackers (Hint: Asa Turner is cool.)
- Finally seeing #FreePuka, how much we love him, and how that benefits Aaron Fuller
- O LINE YO
- Thoughts on Oregon’s defense, plus their offense sans Jacob Breeland
- What would be the perfect outcome for the Oregon game and why does it involve Peyton Henry? (Other hint: it’s not just the reason you think.)
- The absolute worst movie marathon that you should 100% do
- What you should do if you’re on the I5 corridor for the first two weeks of November
- And other stupid things
Also, we’re now officially on all the cool podcast apps (or so I am told) for easy listening so, if you’re so inclined, feel free to subscribe plus rate and review. Unless you hate us, in which case please God don’t rate and review; our fragile psyches can’t handle anything less complimentary than “This podcast is run by the two hottest and smartest people on the continent and maybe even in the galaxy.”
Lastly, if you want to follow Andrew, Rob, or I on Twitter (which, honestly, I question your judgement if you do), you can find us at: @aberg7, @UWDP_rfoxcurran, and @GabeyNotGabby.
As usual, do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.