- As we do every Tuesday during football season, we start off the dots with the replay of Coach Petersen’s weekly press conference.
We’re back at home.— Washington Football (@UW_Football) October 14, 2019
Watch @CoachPeteUW’s press conference ahead of Saturday’s game against Oregon.#PurpleReign https://t.co/ZyAJUe7hdp
- And if you like to be able to read your press conferences rather than listen to them, we have you covered as well.
A couple small updates on UW's Oregon Week depth chart: the starter is listed as Asa Turner OR Cameron Williams at one safety spot. Brandon McKinney is listed behind Elijah Molden as the backup nickel.— Mike Vorel (@mikevorel) October 14, 2019
Chris Petersen on Ariel Ngata at ILB: "He’s really a guy that can run, explosive type player. We’ve kind of always been trying to figure out where the best position is for him, whether it’s off the edge or inside." Wanted to get his speed on the field.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) October 14, 2019
- Christian Caple at The Athletic provides his final thoughts on the win at Arizona.
- The Athletic also has convened their Pac-12 Roundtable to discuss last week’s games and the state of the conference.
- Ryan Bowman was named Pac-12 Defensive Lineman of the Week after notching both a sack and an interception against Khalil Tate.
Bow down to @RyanBowman55. ♂️— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) October 14, 2019
A pick, sack, and blocked punt recovery helped the @UW_Football linebacker earn #Pac12FB Defensive Lineman of the Week.https://t.co/UwTVAdjs59 pic.twitter.com/lAiTlBAkRD
- Myles Bryant is one of 20 quarter-finalists for the Lott Impact Trophy given to the defensive player who makes the biggest impact both on and off the field.
- Jon Wilner gives out his Pac-12 midseason awards and all-conference picks. Unsurprisingly given UW’s 2-2 conference start they don’t get a lot of love.
- An interactive look showing Jacob Eason’s year over year improvement from Georgia to Washington.
- The Ducks will be without TE Jacob Breeland for the Washington game and the rest of the season. Breeland currently leads the team in catches, receiving yards, and receiving TDs.
- If you’d like to complain about ESPN ignoring Washington then have I got the right Pac-12 preview for you!
- Draft Express’ first 2021 mock draft has then UW senior Nahziah Carter going 54th overall. Husky recruit turned none and done player MarJon Beauchamp slotted in one spot behind.
- Ex-Husky Marquese Chriss is making the most of his opportunity to make the Golden State Warriors and has a legitimate shot at securing a roster spot.
John Oliver being Marquese Chriss' biggest fan is great. pic.twitter.com/PrjKZ2Qubt— Justin Russo (@FlyByKnite) October 15, 2019
- Oregon’s 5-star big man, N’Faly Dante, who reclassified over the summer will miss the first 5 weeks of the season due to academic eligibility issues.
- Oregon also missed out on 5-star Scottie Barnes for the class of 2020 to Florida State after being viewed as the presumptive favorites for months.
This is Washington.#GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/RuvLJ8t21q— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) October 14, 2019