Typing with frozen fingers, relying on my temperate bitterness over Max stealing all the good dots for yesterday’s post to keep me warm.
- Coach Pete ... why ya’ gotta’ hate?
Coach Pete trolls the rest of the country currently snowed in ❄️ https://t.co/nrxumusiLs— UW Dawg Pound (@UWonSBN) January 30, 2019
- Mike Hopkins jumped on with Brock and Salk to tell all. Perfect podcast for a chilly commute.
- Sam Timmins has found his role on this team writes Lauren Kirschman of TNT
- A former UW coach has a new NFL job ... and his name does not rhyme with “bark”
- Another reason to completely disregard anything coming out of Bleacher Report:
Teams That Will Regress Most in 2019 from @BleacherReport:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) January 28, 2019
-UW Huskies: “Unless Eason is just incredible in his return to action, it could be a .500 season for the Huskies”
-Fresno St: “Season opening games (USC & Minnesota) could be a disaster” https://t.co/0DGFIvXEEa
- Sister site Blogging the Boys has a draft preview on Taylor Rapp
- The Asa Turner recruiting saga continues. Our friends at One Foot Down seem to be hearing the same word that has been filtering around the Husky rumor mill:
With all signs pointing towards Asa Turner signing with the Washington Huskies soon, there is technically a scholarship “open” according to Notre Dame’s count.
- Speaking of recruiting, someone is lookin’ good!
- Are you a star?
Counted up all the two-, three-, four, and five-stars in 2019. Lesson’s always the same: respect two-stars. Even being that good is a huge achievement https://t.co/Y9VPlwjZJH pic.twitter.com/7rTNEOz5lY— Alex Kirshner (@alex_kirshner) January 30, 2019
- This is a new one:
- Bonus dot: we haven’t even counted the wind chill yet:
Stay warm, Dawgs.