If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Pacific Takes looks back at the weekend that was for the Pac-12 with their good, bad, and unknown piece.
- Here’s their top-25 highlighting the Pac-12.
- Adam Jude chats with Yogi Roth in this week’s podcast:
- North Dakota knows the challenge they face this weekend as they prepare for the Huskies.
- Christian Caple spoke with numerous Husky players and coaches after practice yesterday, focusing on the O line.
- Since we’re not on the actual team, we can look past our next opponent. Here’s how Utah graded out against Weber State.
- The NFL season kicks off tonight with the Falcons traveling to Philadelphia to take on Sidney Jones and the Eagles. Here are 3 key match ups, including Jones on a certain big time Falcons WR.
Gameday— Sidney Jones IV (@SidneyJonesIV) September 6, 2018
Very interested to see Sidney Jones vs. Mohamed Sanu tonight. Sanu has a big size advantage. Jones will be playing in his first real NFL game (not counting Week 17). Big spot for him. #Eagles— Eliot Shorr-Parks (@EliotShorrParks) September 6, 2018
- More on Sidey Jones becoming the Eagle’s primary slot corner.
- Vita Vea hurt his calf and is in doubt to play Week 1.
- Dante Pettis on the other hand..err, knee, is good to go for his NFL debut.
- Tough loss, but it’s a long season: