College football is underway, but the NFL season is still a few days away. No stats to go off of yet, but teams have announced their opening day 53-man rosters, as well as practice squads. A look at teams with former Huskies with chances to play on Sundays:
On 53-man roster (22)
- Seahawks: TE Darrell Daniels (recent trade from Indianapolis), TE Will Dissly
- Cardinals: S Budda Baker, S Zeke Turner
- 49ers: WR Dante Pettis
- Rams: ILB Cory Littleton, CB Marcus Peters (off-season trade from KC which was highly criticized by Chiefs fans)
- Packers: CB Kevin King
- Panthers: OLB Shaq Thompson
- Buccaneers: DT Vita Vea
- Falcons: WR Marvin Hall, CB Desmond Trufant
- Redskins: LB Mason Foster
- Eagles: CB Sidney Jones, TE Joshua Perkins
- Broncos: ILB Keishawn Bierria
- Bengals: WR John Ross
- Texans: G Senio Kelemete
- Jaguars: WR Jaydon Mickens, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
- Patriots: DL Danny Shelton (off-season trade from Browns)
- Jets: WR Jermaine Kearse
Cut, but signed to a practice squad (3)
- Saints: RB Dwayne Washington (cut by Lions)
- Buccaneers: LB Azeem Victor (cut by Raiders)
- Titans: C/G Coleman Shelton (cut by 49ers)
Players cut (7)
- RB Coleman Shelton was waived by the Texans. His Twitter account has changed to listing himself as a Seahawks RB, probably on the practice squad, but the Seahawks have not oficially listed their practice squad.
- DE/OLB Hau’oli Kikaha waived by the Saints.
- LB John Timu waived by the Bears.
- WR Kasen Williams waived by the Colts.
- OL Jake Eldrenkamp waived by the Rams.
- S Travell Dixon waived by the Cardinals.
- DL Elijah Qualls waived by the Eagles.