Just when we were getting used to Pac-12 play, Washington faces BYU and finishes its non-conference slate.
The Huskies seem ready:
- There have been some exciting match ups between BYU and Washington over the years, and combined with the 1984 National Championship snub, there’s no love lost between the programs writes Adam Jude.
- BYU writer Darnell Dickson with 5 facts about the UW program.
- The BYU offensive line has exceeded expectations this year.
- Here’s what Coach Petersen had to say on BYU in his weekly press conference.
- A lot has been made of BYU’s use of the fly sweep this season, as its helped give the offense new life. SI dies into the eye candy that is the BYU offense.
- BYU’s young corners will face a challenge this weekend against Washington’s downfield passing game.
- To be mentioned in the same breath as Georgia Southern and South Florida is truly an honor:
Washington is one of only four FBS teams so far this season that has allowed just 1 passing TD (none have allowed zero), along with Utah, Georgia Southern and South Florida -- and both Utah and Ga. Southern have played only 3 games this year (UW and USF have played 4).— Jeff Bechthold (@JeffBechthold) September 26, 2018