Happy first day of college to any incoming freshmen Huskies beginning their wonderful college careers at the University of Washington! In three years you’ll fail to be excited and instead feel like Noah.
Man I start school tomorrow— Noah Dickerson (@NDickerson15) September 26, 2018
- Adam Jude at the Seattle Times profiles Cade Otten, who had a breakout game on Saturday and looks ready to take over as the all-around TE of the future.
- He also looks at BBK, who is one of the fastest players on the team despite what many folks in the comments section have said about his athleticism.
- Lauren Kirschman at the Tacoma News Tribune examines Kamari Pleasant who has excelled in limited reps for the Dawgs so far this season.
- It’s still an uphill battle but Washington made quite the impression on 5-star WR Bru McCoy during his official visit last weekend.
- Christian Caple at The Athletic ($) talks to Captain Husky about his life in retirement.
- The Jody Wynn era got off to a rough start last year after the loss of almost the entire NCAA team from the previous year, including star Kelsey Plum. But the UW WBB program got huge news last night when Kentridge’s JaQuaya Miller, who is a high 4-star prospect, elected to stay home and committed to Washington.
- Corey Evans at Rivals gives his gut feeling on 5-star Jaden McDaniels and it’s good news for Husky fans.