Football things are happening. Read about them.
- House of Sparky takes a first look at Washington, and notes how the Husky vertical passing game must be contained.
- Aaron Fuller is impressed by what he’s seen on Arizona State’s defense so far on tape.
- Greg Gaines remembers last years game and knows the Huskies have to be locked in to beat the Sun Devils.
- The Bellingham Herald reflects on last year’s loss to Arizona State, focusing on Scott Huff and the offensive line.
- Byron Murphy hasn’t played many games for Washington but his production in that short time is remarkable, writes Ben Solak of The Draft Network.
- TDN also has a great scouting breakdown of Kaleb McGary here.
- Sama Paama is one of the most intriguing recruits to verbally commit to Washington in recent years, and Hawaii Prep World spoke with him about all things life and football in this in depth Q&A.
- Pacific Takes looks at the Pac-12’s weekend betting lines.
- As Arizona State develops the pass game, WR Frank Darby is beginning to establish himself as the deep threat.
- Dylan Morris continues to have a strong senior season: