- Adam Jude at the Seattle Times looks at the UW D-Line which is still holding its own following the loss of Vita Vea to the NFL.
- The Tacoma News Tribune examines the excellence on the field of starting corners Byron Murphy and Jordan Miller as well as their friendship off of it.
- ESPN has a piece going in-depth with ex-Husky Zeke Turner who is trying to make it big in the NFL with the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent.
- ESPN also lists the most important remaining game for each top-25 team. Shouldn’t be a shocker which one it is for Washington.
- Yesterday was the ASU week edition of the Husky Honks on KJR. Check out the podcast of it here.
- The Athletic ($) talks about the close relationship between UW’s corner and ASU’s star WR N’Keal Harry. Husky fans can continue reminiscing what might have been if both had come to Montlake as was close to happening.
For the second straight week Notre Dame's chance to reach the playoff dropped more than anyone else's despite earning a win. That the Fighting Irish only beat Vanderbilt by 5 at home lowered FPI's opinion of them and hurt their projections going forward. pic.twitter.com/DoQZL1iS1e— Seth Walder (@SethWalder) September 17, 2018
- Washington got a commitment yesterday from 3-star combo guard Marcus Tsohonis out of Portland. You can check out my thoughts on the commitment here.
- Dawgman was able to talk to Tsohonis about the commitment and why he chose Washington over offers from among others ASU and WSU.
- It’s another huge recruiting weekend for Coach Hop as 5-star big man Isaiah Stewart will be taking his first official visit.
The Huskies are still in it because of Stewart’s relationships with both Coach Hop and Nahziah Carter (former AAU teammates). Carter’s mom is getting in on the recruiting: