Good morning-ish and happy Wednesday. It’s now the fifth or sixth or somethingth day of fall camp and we’re starting to get some good sample sizes to have the first inklings of insight into what this team will look like this year.
With that in mind, let’s check out some dots:
- Adam Jude has his highlights of fall camp. Sounds like Jackson Sirmon is making his mark.
- For those of you who subscribe to The Athletic (which is the first thing I’m doing once I achieve the status of not broke as heck), Christian Caple has his analysis of day five, which seems like it has more non-highlight insight than at The Times including thoughts on the offensive line and its potential game one scenarios.
- Dawgman has their Day 5 Standouts.
- The Daily has a piece on Gaskin and Ahmed’s friendly rivalry and how that improves the RB room.
- This is the time of year where, if you’re anything like me, you get antsy about hearing things from the opponents’ points of view. With that being said, here’s some Auburn-y stuff:
- Saturday Down South has their thoughts on Auburn’s schedule and other key points, including what to think of their matchup against UW.
- Unrelated to anything UW or Auburn, but the other UW has an offensive line that’s bonded over... a Seattle-based restaurant franchise?
New Adidas uniforms released:
2018 GEICO ESPN High School Football Showcase— Who's Next (@WhosNextHS) August 7, 2018
Graham-Kapowsin (WA) vs. Sheldon (OR)
️: Friday, August 31st
⏲️: 10:00 p.m. EST
: Eugene, OR
: ESPNU pic.twitter.com/6L8aM4NBo8
NCAA basketball says it will now allow "elite" high school and college prospects to be represented by an agent. NCAA will also permit players to return to school if unselected in NBA draft.— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 8, 2018
Jacob no no you don’t eat the football:
Tell me with a straight face he doesn’t look like purple and gold Cookie Monster in that picture. I love it.
That’s all for today.
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.