If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- T.J. Cotterill from The News Tribune previews some of the battles to watch in Saturday’s game.
- Cotterill also has this piece on Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin’s relationship, including some thoughts from Gaskin on Browning’s basketball prowess.
- Tim Booth writes that UW is counting on their fleet running backs to get loose against Auburn.
- ESPN has this story on Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham, calling him the best QB in the state of Alabama.
- The $Athletic is ready for some Chik-A-Fil. Did I get enough plugs in there?
- AL.com has five burning questions for Dawgman’s Chris Fetters.
- Fetters and Co. dive deep into Saturday’s Top-10 matchup here on Dawgman.
- Percy Allen introduces Dawg fans to the new Voice of the Huskies. I like this Tony Castricone.
Some quick thoughts from Yogi Roth of Pac-12 Networks:
All times EDT:
Trying to find out when what time and what channel the @UW_Football-Auburn game is on? Can you watch it online? Or on radio? We've got all that information for you right here. https://t.co/FtCP6KjG7l #Dawgman @KimGrinolds @ScottEklund @LukeMounger pic.twitter.com/atvP28UFc2— Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) August 31, 2018
Wants to be a Pro Dawg:
I'll say this only a couple times this year. @Seahawks I am still available. I'm accurate and have a proven track record. I've competed against both your kickers that you've signed over the past years and have won 1 on 1. Let me compete and you will not regret it. #seahawks #nfl— Cameron Van Winkle (@CvWinkle) August 31, 2018
#3 Mens’ soccer ends up losing this one to #19 Denver in double OT:
The women’s soccer team also fell in overtime, but check out the goal by Summer Yates:
Pac-12/Big Ten Challenge in Seattle this weekend:
UW ranked higher. Far from home. Underdogs: