Lots o’links today so let’s dive right in:
- Go in-depth on Taylor Rapp with this incredible piece from NFL.com’s Andy Fenelon:
"To me, it's about gaining a platform that will help inspire a generation of Chinese and Asian-American kids. I don't want to be just an answer to a trivia question; I want to inspire and have a real impact." - Taylor Rapp— Washington Football (@UW_Football) August 29, 2018
>> https://t.co/vlOSGyGHUN pic.twitter.com/v2xAUhqSLz
- Rapp is also the only Husky to appear on PFF’s College 50 list.
- The Kitsap Sun writes about Petersen trying to downplay this game and to not make it bigger than it is.
- The prediction from Athlon Sports.
- This ought to make even more Husky fans happy with Jon Wilner: how Stanford can unseat Washington.
- Sports Illustrated focuses on Auburn and their poor recent history at Mercedes Benz Stadium.
- The Spokesman-Review with their Husky football preview.
- Some fearless predictions on the Pac-12 courtesy of MyBookie, via Pacific Takes.
- Aaron Fuller has assumed the #1 receiver role and earned the respect of coaches and teammates, writes Adam Jude.
- Awesome stuff from Christian Caple at the Athletic, on Jimmy Lake’s play calling debut on Saturday. ($)
- Also from the Athletic are Bruce Feldman’s Week 1 picks. ($)
- 247’s Auburn site has a round table chat discussing the game.
- MY BODY IS READY