Amidst the burning haze of Urban Meyer reactions, Dots emerge.
- Starting it off today with a couple of podcasts. First, Adam Jude chats with Myles Gaskin in the Husky Headlines podcast:
- Our fellow SB Nation brethren at Pacific Takes have their season preview pod as well:
- We had to get to Urban Meyer eventually. Stewart Mandel says he’ll never be the same. ($)
- SB Nation’s Morgan Moriarty and Alex Kirshner write about the 11 revelations from the Meyer investigation report.
- Back to less gross news, Senio Kelemete signed a deal with the Texans to play guard. So far, they like his toughness and technique.
- Christian Caple tells the story of Peyton Henry, Washington’s presumed starting kicker September 1st. ($)
- Looking ahead to Auburn, College and Magnolia review the offensive line.
- A Pac-12 mock draft from Pacific Takes
- Bad news for anyone hoping Washington will win a national title this year, with the Huskies not quite at the magical blue-chip ratio. However, the team should be at or close to 50% 4/5 star recruits in a couple years.
- This would create a rematch with Alabama:
Those are some familiar faces.— College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) August 22, 2018
@KirkHerbstreit makes his picks for the College Football Playoff. pic.twitter.com/NUDT8VbcNq