Happy Tuesday, here’s some dots to read over while you pretend to be working diligently at your desk:
- Saturday Blitz has their preview and predictions for UW.
- Dawgman has an interview with Bush Hamdan about Auburn, the receivers, his past experience, and more.
- They also report that Gaskin, Murphy, and Rapp have been named Preseason All-Americans.
- And lastly, they’ve got a piece on Pounds and the receivers.
- They also have a piece on Auburn’s preparation for Washington.
- College and Magnolia has a preview of Auburn’s defensive line.
- Not even remotely related to Washington, but Miami has a new alternate uniform made from repurposed marine waste. Playing our favorite sport and helping not destroy our oceans so fast? Count me as a fan.
- Lastly, is this dot technically Husky related? No, not at all — unless you consider that our last headliner was a former walk-on fullback under Jim Lambright — but if any of you are looking for something to do to pass the time until kickoff, come out to Obelisco’s Wine and Comedy Night which I’m producing next Thursday the 30th and which features comics who’ve been on Last Comic Standing, Bumbershoot, and more, and have worked with Dave Chappelle, Maria Bamford, and Moshe Kasher. Plus a ticket gets you free wine! Then once it’s over, you’ve only got, like, 36 hours until football season.
We've got a long way to go until the final rosters are set, but as a starting point, here are the 32 Huskies on current NFL rosters, according to the rosters on the official team websites as of this morning. #ProDawgs pic.twitter.com/vf09PsY9o6— Jeff Bechthold (@JeffBechthold) August 21, 2018
Coincidence? I think not:
Could Auburn's No. 9 ranking be a sign?— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) August 20, 2018
The win that set the table for UW's national championship season in 1991 was a big, early season road game at Nebraska, when the Cornhuskers were also ranked 9th.#PurpleReign
Smash that RT:
Hey everyone, help me tackle hunger today! For every ReTweet, P&G will donate $1 to ShopRite Partners in Caring!— Jermaine Kearse (@JKearse_15) August 17, 2018
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.