If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude has this story on former Husky great Ray Horton, who is retired after 10 seasons as an NFL player and another 18 as an assistant coach.
- Jon Wilner also dives into linebackers, ranking the top LB and DB units in the Pac-12 North. UW is a no-brainer on the back end, but also tops in the North at linebacker.
- Dawgman previews the Tight End position heading into fall camp. Here are links to their breakdowns at Wide Receiver, Quarterback and Running Back.
- Athlon has three reasons for and three reasons against UW’s case for making the CFP. The national media seems to be in love with Washington’s offensive line. We’ll see.
I believe this was the case in 2016 as well for UW:
Teams favored to win every game according to ESPN’s FPI:— CFB Home (@CFBHome) July 19, 2018
- ESPN has an interesting article about the culture of college football message boards. Apparently this very site has one of these comment sections as well.
Watch List updates:
This was on last night. Relive all 10 TDs:
Catch ‘em all:
One of those pro Dawgs:
All I saw was Tui: