If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- You probably heard about the Pac-12 banning teams without a winning record from accepting bowl game bids. Viewed by many as another boneheaded decision by the Conference of Champions, there actually might be some sound reasoning behind the choice. Here’s the take from Jon Wilner.
- PFF ranked quarterbacks on their rating on throws within 2.5 seconds of the snap, and no surprise, Jake Browning ranks first.
- Ale Kaho is one of the more highly anticipated recruits coming in this fall. Dawgman caught up with him to ask about his favorite foods, among other topics.
- In cased you missed it: we have (some) kickoff times!
- More from Wilner on the departing Pac-12 school presidents and what it means for the conference.
- Your weekly Sidney Jones update: sounds like he picked up a minor injury.
- Another former #DeathRowDawg is making moves in the Cardinals’ secondary.
- And finally, the Packers should expect to see the “real” Kevin King in fall camp.
- Another NFL Dawg, Dante Pettis, has a chance to win Offensive Rookie of the Year, says Husky Haul.
- Bold predictions on the Raiders’ rookie class, including Azeem Victor.
- No big plays allowed:
2017 Pac-12 Football - Rushing Plays Allowed of 10 Yards or More— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) June 7, 2018
1. Washington, 34
2. Cal, 54
3. Oregon, 56
4. Utah, 63
5. WSU, 64
6. Colorado, 66
7. Arizona, 71
9. USC, 72
10. Stanford, 73
11. OSU, 92
12. UCLA, 109
- No words, just drool:
Non Football Dots
- Wilner has his 2019 Pac-12 basketball projections. The Huskies can be seen as realistic title contenders at this point.
- Hope to see more Dawgs on this list in years to come.
- YES COACH: