If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The much anticipated 2018 recruiting class has reported to campus for the summer LEAP program. With the new redshirt rule in place, it’s exciting to think about who has a chance to play this year. The hyper athletic Devin Culp has a chance to make an impact, especially with Hunter Bryant’s status for the season in doubt.
- The Sporting News with an interesting ranking of the toughest college football stadiums to play in. Did you know the Huskies are 13-1 the last two seasons at home?
- Sports Illustrated completed their top-100 players in college football list today. No Dawgs in the top-10 but are well represented throughout. They got all the right guys on the list but you can probably argue the order.
- Pacific Takes ranks Pac-12 quarterbacks going into 2018. Khalil Tate is going to have a lot of eyeballs on him with the pre-season hype he’s getting.
- PT also ranks backfield combinations and UW’s running back depth vaults them to number 1.
- Washington has the best QB room in the country according to CBS Sports. With the depth, talent, and experience it’s hard to argue that.