If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Byron Murphy’s name has been making all the “lists” this off season, as the sophomore CB prepares for what could be an All-American type of season. Pacific Takes names him as Washington’s 2018 breakout star.
- WR Taj Davis committed yesterday! He’s been blowing up in recent weeks and he joins Upland HS teammate (no relation) Cam Davis in the 2019 class. Greg Biggins has his thoughts on Davis here.
- Local QB and 2019 commit Dylan Morris is attending the Elite 11 and calls it a “dream come true”. He’ll join an enormously talented QB room when he arrives on Montlake.
- Built for Life isn’t just a saying:
We are #BuiltForLife.— Washington Football (@UW_Football) May 23, 2018
Washington has the No. 1️⃣ APR score in the Pac-12. #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/6bliwwg7IM
- Here’s the story on Washington’s APR score from Percy Allen.
- The question I know is on everyone’s minds - why won’t Arizona and Arizona State just join the Big 12?
- Speaking of our desert brethren, Bill Connelly’s 130 team preview series has arrived at the Pac-12. Here’s his thoughts on Arizona State and Arizona.
- Sticking with the Pac-12 South, here are Jon Wilner’s skill position rankings.
- Looking ahead to Auburn, all we can expect is...well with Auburn, you just never know.
- Sidney Jones is healthy and eager to show Eagles fans he’s a play maker. He wants to make 2018 his year.
- 100 DAYS:
1⃣0⃣0⃣ days until #PurpleReign returns. pic.twitter.com/8bp2NPWE8E— Washington Football (@UW_Football) May 24, 2018