If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- USA Today has their updated offseason top-25 rankings and the Huskies check in to the top-5.
- Dawgman continues their post-spring positional articles with both the defensive line and the linebackers corps.
- Ryan Clark at the TNT has the updated list of Huskies getting their shot at the NFL this year.
- Athlon Sports has their early top-50 NFL Draft prospects for next year including a pair of Huskies in the top-25. Note that it starts with 6 of 7 D-linemen including 3 from Clemson. If I end up in Vegas this summer I’m betting on the Tigers at +550 to win it all.
- Not directly UW-related but a good look at how football prospect talent is distributed around the country.
- Brock Huard is picking Jake Browning over Jarrett Stidham (shocker) as the best QB in the much-anticipated season opener for UW and Auburn.
- A 4-star recruit could be close to unleashing a Coach Pete Woof...
Lifetime Decision..— Stephon Wright (@Phon0nesix) May 2, 2018
- Dawgman ($) spoke with incoming recruit Bryan Penn-Johnson about why he chose Washington and about his learning curve being pretty new to basketball.
- 2019 5 star prospect Wendell Moore will be cutting down his list soon and the Huskies are just trying to stay in the running as long as possible considering he’s got both UNC and Duke after him in-state.
- If you’ve got kids that play basketball who are looking for summer activities then Hop has you covered