If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Fetters from Dawgman catches up with Texas native and sophomore DT Levi Onwuzurike, who likes the weather in Seattle, but not the food.
- The Huskies have offered a 3-star Texas DE/LB who says he intrigued by both the beauty of the Pacific Northwest and UW’s business school.
- Brock Huard gave his impressions of Jake Browning and the Husky offense after watching spring practices last week. He says the challenge is to find playmakers in the passing game.
- The Herald breaks down what they saw at spring practice last week, with an injury summary and a look at who is playing where.
And it’s official:
- Jude has more details on the deal, which includes a $3 million signing bonus from Adidas.
- John Wilner’s “Stock Report” has UW on the rise with their monumental apparel deal.
- Larry Stone says give credit where credit is due: To Jen Cohen.
- Jude writes that while the new Adidas deal will impact recruits impressions of UW, Chris Petersen says it ultimately comes down to how the team plays.
- Kim Grinolds from Dawgman talked to UW commit Elijah Hardy. The class of 2018 point guard spent his senior season fine-tuning his skills on both ends.
NBA First Round Picks Over the Past 15 Years:— WestCoastCFB (@WestcoastCfb) April 12, 2018
1. UCLA 13
2. Arizona 10
2. Washington 10
4. USC 5
5. Utah 4
5. Colorado 4
5. Stanford 4
8. Oregon 3
9. Cal 2
9. ASU 2
11. WSU 1
11. OSU 1@UCLAMBB @APlayersProgram @UW_MBB
Softball puts 10-game winning streak on the line at home this weekend:
Just three regular season matches remain for (11-10, 1-4) men’s tennis:
The women (13-9, 3-4) have three matches remaining as well, two this weekend at home vs Cal & Stanford:
Oregon in town for a three game series beginning tonight at 4pm:
UW, USC, Cal, Stanford & Oregon all competing at Alki Beach this weekend:
This should help in the quest to improve on last season’s 7-23 record:
Will the Adidas uniforms be more of a return to tradition?