If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jake Browning knows he needs to raise his game to help the offense in 2018. Ryan Clark of the News Tribune caught up with the senior signal caller after practice yesterday.
- Adam Jude has his Browning story, who says he’s on a mission to bring this team to the next level.
- Jude also has his practice wrap-up, where the young DBs continue to make plays.
- The Daily is optimistic about the young DBs, too.
- Our friends at Pacific Takes put together their latest mock draft - Vita Vea is the big mover this time.
- Rainier Beach OT Nathaniel Kalepo continues to impress in camps and garner more national offers. The local lineman remains firmly committed to UW.
- Coach PaoPao mic’d up in practice:
- Definitely weren’t a first quarter offense last season, that’s for sure:
2017 Pac-12 Football - 2nd Quarter Points— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) April 11, 2018
1. Oregon, 11.9
2. Arizona, 11.1
3. Washington, 10.8
4. Stanford, 10.2
5. UCLA, 9,4
6. USC, 9.3
7. WSU, 9.2
8. Utah, 8.6
9. ASU, 8.2
10. OSU, 5.7
11. Colorado, 5.3
12. Cal, 4.8
- Markelle Fultz continues to splash for the Sixers, this time by being the youngest player in NBA history to record a triple-double. Not bad, Markelle, not bad!
- Lastly, here’s the story from Percy Allen on 4-star center Bryan Penn-Johnson who signed with UW yesterday.