Happy Tuesday, here’s your daily dots dose:
- Four-star center, Bryan Penn-Johnson, has committed to Mike Hopkins and Washington Basketball over finalists DePaul and UCLA. Read Max’s take on that here, The News Tribune’s thoughts here, and a DePaul newspaper’s reaction here.
- Also, The Seattle Times has their recap of last night’s basketball game.
- Spring practice is coming up!!! And here’s The Times’ look at Colson Yankoff and Jacob Sirmon.
- Jacob Eason talks the decision to transfer and his thought process in returning to Washington.
- Ray Jackson, a former two-way player who played in the 1959 and 1960 Rose Bowls, has died. The Times has their story on him.
- SB Nation has a mock draft and moves Vita Vea around a bit.
- The News Tribune talks Mike Hopkins being the right choice for UW.
- Even with the stumble to Arizona State this weekend, UW Softball remains #1:
Not the way we wanted to end our season but if I were to tell you last year that this was the season we would’ve had most people woulda laughed at the idea, but man what a ride with an unbelievable group of men THANK YOU SO MUCH HUSKY FANS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALL SEASON ❤️— David Crisp (@David_Crisp31) March 20, 2018
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.