If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- CFB Daily ranked the top 25 returning offensive players in college football, with Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin both cracking the top 20. Stanford’s Bryce Love tops the list.
- Sports Illustrated features Vita Vea, whose draft stock could vault this weekend.
The two “Colemans” go today:
Vita Vea unblockable; Lavon Coleman undraftable?
Coleman in good company with 23 reps in the bench press:
RB bench.— Jim Cobern (@Jimetrics) March 2, 2018
Green means good. Red means bad. pic.twitter.com/4rc24IHvib
- UW held on to beat Oregon State for their 20th win of the season. Here are game recaps from The Daily and Dawgman.
Both teams shot 57% for the game:
- The Daily focuses on Noah Dickerson, whose presence down low opens things up for everyone else.
- Percy Allen has postgame comments from Dickerson and Matisse Thybulle.
- Mike Hopkins says that despite OSU shooting a high percentage, his defense “covered exceptionally well.”
Quite the turnaround for Hopkins with a team that lost its last 13 games a year ago:
Miller still the coach at Arizona.. for now:
Statement from Arizona president Robert Robbins. pic.twitter.com/4nLXrP8Jy6— Kyle Bonagura (@BonaguraESPN) March 1, 2018
2 the Rafters, behind the scenes:
#11 GymDawgs at Southern Utah tomorrow at noon:
UW Rowing in action tomorrow morning:
Husky Classic gets underway today at 9am; 18-0 Dawgs face #11 Alabama at 3:45:
Men’s Tennis (7-4) at home this weekend, play Minnesota at 5pm today:
UW plays Michigan State today at 1pm:
Eisen vs Ross, etc: