In case you didn’t hear, USC stole a certain DT recruit from your Dawgs last year — but never fear, because Pete doesn’t forget.
For his payback is merciless, lest USC forgets, which, after this, they probably won’t be doing any time soon.
In other words, flipping a recruit never felt so great. Here’s some dots on your new DT, Tuli Letuligasenoa (whose name — after this entire crootin’ cycle — I can finally spell without looking up! Go me!):
- From a NorCal perspective, The Mercury News has their take.
- From a USC perspective, Reign of Troy has their take.
- And, most important of all, r/CFB has their take.
In non-Tuli-related news:
- Matt Calkins reminds us that the Dawgs could have a men’s basketball conference title within reach.
- Not technically Husky-related, but a good story here in The News Tribune about Auburn Riverside’s Jaden Robinson and his journey to Oregon State and Coach Smith.
Tuli Letuligasenoa spelled backwards is Marlon Tuipulotu.— Michael Castillo (@MichaelCastFS) February 6, 2018
UW target edge rusher:
TOMORROW SIGNING DAY 10am @Cajon High School In The AD’s Office ..— Jeremiah Martin (@IAmJM_) February 6, 2018
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.