If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Chantel Jennings at the Athletic ($) writes about Bush Hamdan and how his approach has stayed the same despite several changes in situation.
- ESPN insider looks at the 10 best quarterback situations in the country with their future QB power rankings. The Huskies rank 4th behind Georgia, Clemson, and Alabama. Not bad company.
- Could former Husky TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins end up playing in Seattle once again next season?
Don't try to down block Vita Vea. I'm telling you that club is illegal in most states. pic.twitter.com/42tRtC1ndK— Ted Nguyen (@FB_FilmAnalysis) February 19, 2018
- Bracketmatrix.com has their composite brackets for everywhere on the web and the Huskies currently sit 2nd in the First Four Out category.
- Percy Allen of the Seattle Times goes into detail of where the Huskies sit in the bracket projections by the “experts” following Saturday’s big win.
- Chris Fetters at Dawgman also has a compilation of UW’s place on the bubble.
- ESPN’s Bubble Watch notes that the Pac-12 is the heart of bubble country as between 2-6 teams, including the Huskies, might make the tourney.
- Corey Evans at Rivals answers questions including one by a UWDP reader who is wondering whether Garfield’s top-100 recruit J’Raan Brooks might end up in purple and gold?
- The Washington softball team achieved #1 in the latest coaches’ poll. You can check out our own Ed Strong’s take here.
UW WINS! Hardy gets a strikeout to end the game and secure an 8-5 win. Huskies get the split and return home four a 4-game series this weekend at Husky Ballpark. pic.twitter.com/OHmhClLYe0— UW Baseball (@UW_Baseball) February 20, 2018