If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude from the Seattle Times examines some targets still out there for Chris Petersen and his (currently) 9th best recruiting class in the nation.
- Lavon Coleman’s hometown newspaper has a feature on the running back ranked as the 22nd best in the 2018 NFL draft class.
If you already knew all this, I’m impressed:
Explaining grayshirting, blueshirting and more https://t.co/gmKjHbbdia— SB Nation Recruiting (@SBNRecruiting) January 30, 2018
Good enough for me:
According to @SBN_BillC returning production numbers for 2018, Washington is the most experienced Top 10 team from last season. The Huskies also play in a Pac-12 conference that has several inexperienced teams. Big reason why I think there's value on them in the futures market. pic.twitter.com/skvYGFCp3X— Brad Powers (@BradPowers7) February 1, 2018
- Dawgman’s Chris Fetters recaps the Huskies’ big win over #25 ASU last night and has quotes from players as well.
UW 15-18 from the FT Line and Dominic Green plays 27 solid minutes:
- Percy Allen from the Seattle Times has the full post game comments from Mike Hopkins and ASU coach Bobby Hurley.
- The Daily looks at the Huskies’ tourney resume, and says Washington’s turnaround is one of the biggest stories in college basketball.
Coach Hopkins on the Hec Ed atmosphere:
UW’s Associate AD liked what he saw last night:
3 takeaways:— Carter Henderson (@CsH_UW) February 2, 2018
1) smartest, most efficient and consequently best game of David Crisp’s career.
2) awesome job of offensive patience & poise, sticking to a perfect gameplan.
3) BEAT ARIZONA!!!#TougherTogether https://t.co/8oxoMR4A2U
Chris Landon reportedly picking him up at the airport:
Lorenzo Romar returns Saturday to UW to face a team he could have never imagined would be playing at this level. Biggest turnaround in all of CBB. #TougherTogether— Brock Huard (@BrockESPN) February 2, 2018
Men’s tennis at home tonight and tomorrow; Women’s at home today and Sunday vs. Fresno St. and Denver:
So many good players on this 2011 team: