If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Sports Illustrated ranks the top recruiting class at each position. Check out who landed the best QB class in the nation.
- Athlon examines the Huskies’ recruiting class with a look at five of it’s most gifted members.
- Podcast of Champions talks Pac-12 signing day with Greg Biggins. They talk about the UW class at the 1:03:40 mark.
NFL Network draft analyst:
Top 10 pick?
Vita Vea had a tremendous season rushing the passer in 2017 pic.twitter.com/qgPFmCEsYW— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) February 15, 2018
KJ will compete for starting job this spring:
Very proud of @GregGaines99 doing so well up at UW! I'm always getting these letters from @CoachPeteUW acknowledging Greg's hard work in the classroom! What a great program! Team GPA of 3.16! pic.twitter.com/BWj2KXuA14— Coach Mazzotta LH FB (@LHHighlanders) February 15, 2018
- Chris Fetters recaps the 70-58 loss to Utah, and says it was a second half to forget.
- After the game, Mike Hopkins said the energy has just not been there in the final 20 minutes.
- David Crisp says the team has got to stay hungry, and stay together when things get rough.
- The Daily focuses on Crisp, who led the team with 18 points and is becoming the team’s emotional leader.
Second half FG percentage: UW 37%, Utah 70%
“2” the rafters, tomorrow night: