Happy Thursday, Husky fans. The weekend is almost here, and to help you get there, the basketball team is taking on Utah tonight! (Reminder: the Isaiah Thomas jersey retirement was moved from tonight and will be Saturday vs. Colorado instead.)
- First up, the game preview from Go Huskies. Utah comes into Hec Ed with a 7-6 conference record, compared to Washington’s 7-5.
- Here’s the the game preview and how to watch from Block U.
- David Crisp has dominated minutes at the point guard position and has had to change his game this season, writes Percy Allen.
- On to some football, Adam Jude looks back on the 2016 recruiting class. Who was a hit, who was a miss?
- Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, but Sidney Jones might the best Eagles corner in years.
- Offensive line commit and 2019 recruiter extraordinaire Nathan Kalepo:
- Speaking of former Husky DBs in the NFL...Pro Football Focus says Kevin King has a chance for a bounce back season in year 2.
- It should be illegal, to be honest.
It should be a crime to wear WSU gear at Seatac , im tired of it ♂️— Kevin King (@King_kevvoo) February 15, 2018
- Jon Wilner ranks the Pac-12 quarterback recruiting classes of this century.
- Wilner also chats with Yogi Roth on his podcast about the 2018 QB depth charts. Washington is clearly set at QB1, but who will win the back up job?
- And more from Wilner: this time predicting the 2018 Pac-12 divisions.
- And finally, congrats Kirstyn! She was a key player in Washington’s huge outpouring of 70 runs in NCAA Softball’s opening weekend.