So many Pac-12 Championship Dots, where to start...
- Ben Burr-Kirven raised his game this year. Utah has an elite linebacker of their own too - Chase Hansen. The Desert News story focuses on the standout defenses meeting tomorrow night and the linebackers that make them go.
- Fifth time’s a charm? After taking the first game in Seattle when Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin were freshman, the Huskies have reeled off 3 in a row.
- Utah knows they easily could have won in Salt Lake City in September. Can they make it happen this time?
- And a preview of the Husky offense from our friends at Block U.
- It’s been a long journey for the Utes, who finally have broken through in the Pac-12.
- Five things the Huskies must do against Utah to win.
- Dawgman.com’s by-the-numbers. These teams are very close statistically in a lot of areas.
- If you haven’t been following along with Jon Canzano’s series “Left Out: How Larry Scott and the Pac-12 continue to lose ground in the college football arms race” - here are parts 1, 2, and 3. An excellent read for the self-loathing Pac-12 fan in your life.
- A repeat of his performance against Utah in week 3 would be great:
Byron Murphy is currently the nation's highest-graded cornerback pic.twitter.com/JROJwGSPKa— PFF College (@PFF_College) November 29, 2018
- Following in the footsteps of the 2016 winner, Jake Eldrenkamp:
- Friday night is going to be scrappy
- Percy Allen’s takeaways after Washington’s big win over Eastern. Is Jaylen Nowell taking on a new role?
- Happy Birthday Mr. Hardy!