- Chris Petersen was named the Dodd Trophy national coach of the week.
- Adam Jude at the Times writes that the script has remained the same year after year for the UW defense when defending Mike Leach’s air raid.
- The driver of the bus carrying members of the UW marching band which rolled over injuring 46 passengers faces a citation for driving too fast for the road conditions and could face further consequences pending a full investigation.
- ESPN ($) takes a first look at the Pac-12 title game from a betting perspective. They note that the favorite is 7-0 straight up in the Pac-12 championship game and that Washington’s cover against Wazzu was the first time in 7 games they managed to cover on the way to a 3-9 record on the year against the spread.
- They also have their inside scouting report for the game and foresee a game decided in the trenches.
- Sports Illustrated also has their betting preview of Utah vs. Washington except they don’t make you subscribe for it. But they do autoplay their videos. So maybe it’s even.
- Steve Wiltfong at 247 Sports talks to Husky verbal commit DT Jacob Bandes as he received his All-American Bowl jersey and prepares to head to college.
The last time @UW_Football played the same team twice in a season, they showed a 47-point improvement from game 1 to game 2.— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) November 27, 2018
They lost to Nebraska by 35 in the 2010 regular season before beating them by 12 in the Holiday Bowl.#P12FB title game: round 2 vs the Utes on Friday!
- Coach Hopkins had his weekly press conference yesterday before the Huskies take on Eastern Washington tonight.
Excited to be home this week with Husky Nation.— Washington Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) November 26, 2018
>> Alaska Airlines Arena
️ >> Tuesday, Nov. 27 vs. EWU
️ >> Sunday, Dec. 2 vs. UCSB
️ >> https://t.co/9jcmb5QwTX #TougherTogether pic.twitter.com/uX3xEMq2QC
- Will Mike Hopkins be able to land 5 star big man Isaiah Stewart now that he’s done taking his official visits? Corey Evans at Rivals thinks so.