If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Chris Petersen went through his Monday press conference yesterday and downplayed the significance of Oregon week despite limiting players’ availability to the media.
- Both Washington and Oregon released their depth charts in advance of Saturday.
- The Seattle Times has their Pac-12 Power Rankings and think that Washington will be playing in a #1 vs. #2 clash in Eugene.
- In case you didn’t hear, Washington will get to host Colorado for a 12:30p kickoff in two weeks (their second 12:30p kickoff in a row). In related news, the sky is falling, the oceans are boiling, and clouds of locusts are closing in from all directions.
- The Daily provide their final recap of the toil over UCLA.
- Dawgman has their mid-season awards now that the Huskies are halfway through the regular season (my how time flies when you don’t have an early bye).
- You can check this out at any time but the Huskies have now moved up to the 6th best odds in 538’s playoff prediction simulator with a 21% chance of the playoff. That number climbs to 29% with a win this weekend.
- Our own Gabey Lucas joined our feathered foes over at ATQ for a preview podcast before the Oregon-Washington clash.
Opening Vegas Lines in ranked vs ranked games— Phil Steele (@philsteele042) October 8, 2018
#2 Georgia (-7) at #13 LSU
#7 Washington (-3.5) at #17 Oregon
#15 Wisconsin at #12 Michigan (-7)
- Ex-Husky Dejounte Murray received devastating news that he tore his ACL on Sunday and will miss the upcoming NBA season. He joins C.J Wilcox as former Dawgs who will miss the season with a leg injury suffered in the last few weeks.