If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Bruins Nation looks at the UW offense, and wonders if the Huskies are now firing on all cylinders.
- Theo Lawson from The Spokesman-Review features the top freshman and sophomore running backs in the conference, including OSU’s Jermar Jefferson and Husky Salvon Ahmed.
- Jake Browning doesn’t like talking about himself, but Adam Jude finds out that he doesn’t mind talking about a few of his 100 career touchdowns.
- GoHuskies with lots of info leading up to Saturday’s game against the Bruins.
Dawgman gameweek content:
- KJR Podcast
- By The Numbers
- Coach Petersen Thursday with the media
- Conversation with Jake Browning
- Chico McClatcher Q&A
Next level, still punishing offensive linemen:
Being a 1st round pick at 6'4" 347 lbs, you know @VitaVea was a strong guy, but wow! This is a 6'4" 310 lbs. former 2nd rounder that Vea puts on his back. Look out interior lineman everywhere! #Bucsfilm2018wk4 pic.twitter.com/4rULzouvuf— Steven Cheah (@CHEAH_SAY) October 3, 2018
Women’s soccer falls to 7-4-1 with shutout loss at Utah despite outshooting the Utes 18-4: