- Chris Petersen did it the hard way at Washington, but the rise of the program has been undeniable. What can UCLA and Chip Kelly learn from Petersen’s blueprint?
- UCLA beating Washington this weekend is a long shot, but here are 3 keys to the game if the Bruins want to win it.
- The Wall Street Journal with an interesting piece on the name Jake and its abundance in the Washington QB room.
- Safe to say that Aaron Fuller has stepped up in a big way this season. But to his teammates that’s no surprise.
- Chris Petersen is rolling in dough and is now the highest paid Pac-12 coach.
- Former Husky Nigel Burton joined Adam Jude’s podcast. The ex-safety gave his thoughts on this year’s secondary and more.
- Pacific Takes reviews the week that was and looks ahead in their podcast:
- Biggest day 1 improvement since Petersen arrived. Also, the Herm effect is real in Tempe:
Consecutive Games Allowing 35 Points or Less:— WestCoastCFB (@WestcoastCfb) October 3, 2018
1. Washington - 49
2. Utah - 9
3. Arizona State - 5
3. Colorado - 5
5. Arizona - 3
6. WSU - 1
6. Oregon - 1
6. USC - 1
9. OSU - 0
9. Stanford - 0
9. Cal - 0
9. UCLA - 0
- Only getting better, too:
Which Pac-12 football team currently has the most talent based on recruiting over the last 4-5 Years? @247Sports National Team Talent Ranking for 2018— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) October 3, 2018