Otherwise, to the dots!
- If you, unlike me, listen to sports radio, here’s The Husky Honks’ take on last Saturday.
- Christian Caple answers his mailbag questions for those of you who subscribe to The Athletic (which we all should, really. They’re great).
- When it comes to turnovers, some of it’s luck. Unfortunately, the Dawgs haven’t had a lot of that this year.
- Former UW golfer, CT Pan, is interviewed about his rise in golf and role on the PGA tour.
- CBS has their updated bowl projections. Honestly, while the slide in bowl prestige sucks, I would love this matchup.
- Well, Husky fans might not be feeling great after the loss on Saturday, but at least we (almost certainly) don’t have anyone on the team who’s been charged with conspiracy to commit murder...
There have been 189 FBS cornerbacks who have logged at least 125 snaps in coverage in 2018.— PFF College (@PFF_College) October 31, 2018
Of them, David Long has allowed the fewest yards per snap spent in coverage this season. pic.twitter.com/XSKOUQdlFU
Ty Willingham granted another contract extension. https://t.co/WxTKPfG8Uh— UW Dawg Pound (@UWonSBN) October 31, 2018
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.