It feels like the season started yesterday and yet here we are seven weeks in. The close losses have hurt, but a trip to The Rose Bowl is still within striking distance if the Huskies take care of business. Lots of links on that and the Colorado game on Saturday.
Also, follow us on Twitter.
- Adam Jude grades each position unit on the team.
- Colorado was on fire offensively to start the season but seemed to hit a brick wall vs USC last week. For the Buffaloes, it’s time to turn the page.
- The Bellingham Herald spoke to players and coaches on Wednesday who are ready to put the Oregon game behind them and face Colorado.
- Colorado WR Leviska Shenault has been a surprise in the Pac-12 and nationally this season, posting some remarkable first half numbers. His signature dreadlocks are in honor of his father, writes the Denver Post.
- CBS Sports previews the UW-Colorado game.
- What’s it like as a media member to cover the always buttoned up Chris Petersen? ($) Christian Caple takes us inside...
- Two high school QBs in the state of Washington. Dylan Morris, committed to UW. Cale Millen (son of former Husky QB Hugh), committed to Oregon. A couple years ago, Morris was the clear choice for the Huskies to take. But has the gap closed?
- All American Dawgs:
- Has the secondary been as good as we expected this year? And Beavers...ouch.
2018 Pac-12 Football - Opponent Passing Touchdowns Allowed per Game— SportsPac12 (@SportsPac12) October 16, 2018
1. Washington, 0.71
2. Cal, 0.83
3. UCLA, 1.00
6. Stanford, 1.17
7. ASU, 1.33
9. Arizona, 1.57
10. USC, 1.67
11. Oregon, 1.83
12. OSU, 3.17
- And finally, a podcast previewing this weekend’s game, from the Colorado perspective: