If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- It looks like there’s quite a high chance Jacob Eason comes back to the Puget Sound, in which case, holy crap the 2019 quarterback competition is gonna be loaded.
- Lo and behold: the actual final CFB Imperialism map.
- Mike Farrell has his way-too-early top 10 for next year and it shows what should be — in official, football terms — A Real Kickass Season Opener between your Dawgs and the Tigers that say War Eagle.
- ESPN has their picks for best games of opening weekend and — surprise — the Huskies are on it again.
- ESPN also has their list of what programs are gonna be all-aboard the hype train this offseason. Washington’s on it, although they list the score from the Fiesta Bowl incorrectly...
My official retirement announcement. pic.twitter.com/k6V0785RHp— Dubs (@UWMascot) January 9, 2018
Best odds in the Pac:
NEXT YEAR ...— RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) January 9, 2018
2018-19 Title Odds
Ohio St 9/1
Penn St 14/1
Michigan St 25/1
Florida St 40/1
Notre Dame 40/1
All Final #APTop25 Ballots. pic.twitter.com/mony3Awhho— RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) January 9, 2018
Husky student-athletes have a record-setting quarter.— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) January 8, 2018
The full rundown via #UWDataPoints. #GoHuskies
>> https://t.co/oI0Rr3nKIa pic.twitter.com/ZuaBmVt1OP
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.