Happy Thursday, Dawg fans! Tonight the basketball team, winners of 6 of their last 8, head on the road to face Utah. This is another important road trip if the Huskies want to keep their tournament hopes alive.
One game at a time.— UW Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) January 18, 2018
Washington takes on Utah on the road tonight at 7PM on the @Pac12Network. #TougherTogether pic.twitter.com/7SN1RAl5Fr
To the Dots!
- Scouting website Inside The Pylon has a terrific and in depth report on former Husky BUCK/DE Joe Mathis.
- Jon Wilner’s Never Too Early series predicts the Pac-12 divisions next year. Interesting choice for #2 in the North.
- Wilner’s Thursday stock report sees the Huskies trending up.
- Chris Petersen’s favorite - more stars! Highly regarded LB Brandon Kaho is moving up in the recruiting rankings world, and is now listed as a 5-star and no.1 inside linebacker in the country. This makes him Chris Petersen’s first 5 star recruit.
- NFL Draft early entrees in the Pac-12 cement Washington as the favorite in 2018.
- Bringing it back to basketball, here are Coach Hopkins’ thoughts after the loss to Stanford. Hope to see some improvement tonight against Utah!
- Depending on your perspective, Washington is still in the top half of the conference power rankings.
- Matisse Thybulle has been a menace on defense this year, racking up 3 steals a game, helping him climb the Pac-12 record books.
That’s all for today, GO DAWGS!