If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow the official UW Dawg Pound Twitter account and subscribe to Ryan Priest’s lists of UW’s beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- After breaking down the returning offensive pieces for the Huskies in 2018, Adam Jude follows that up with a look at all the talent and experience coming back on defense.
- AL.com previews Auburn’s schedule next fall, starting with a look at the Huskies.
- Quick blurb on the 8th ranked 2018 Huskies from the Seattle PI.
- Dallas Cowboys SB Nation site “Blogging the Boys” looks at Vita Vea as a draft prospect.
- UW MBB improved to 13-4 last night with the win over Cal. Percy Allen has the story.
- Chris Fetters says it was the suffocating defense that made the difference.
- Cody Tyo from The Daily focuses on the three freshmen who came off the bench to spark the Huskies.
Sloppy, but hot from downtown:
5 things to know about @UW_MBB's 66-56 win over Cal:— Tony Castricone (@Castricone) January 12, 2018
5) UW had a season-high 20 TOs
4) went 9/19 from 3 (47%)
3) Nowell had his 6th career 20-point game
2) Michael Carter III had a +/- of +23 in just 16 minutes at PG!
1) UW ends a 6-game losing streak to Cal#TougherTogether
The DawgPack was in mid-season form:
Can't thank the @UWDawgPack enough for the support tonight. See everyone on Saturday for Stanford!! We are #TougherTogether— Coach Mike Hopkins (@Coach_Hopkins) January 12, 2018
5:00 PM#BeThere #GoHuskies pic.twitter.com/xgcSl9ix7K
Gymnastics at Sacramento State tonight and in Reno tomorrow to face Utah, UCLA & Stanford:
Tomorrow at UW’s Dempsey Indoor:
The big one that got away, that is now (probably) jumping in the boat: