If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Washington Football moved up one spot in the AP Poll to #7 overall this week after Florida State lost to Alabama and fell behind the Huskies.
- After getting his first start against Rutgers, Ben Burr-Kirven was the featured Husky football story today in the Seattle Times.
- More from the Seattle Times, check out their Pac-12 Power Rankings.
- Also, here’s Adam Jude’s take on the depth chart that was just released for Saturday’s game vs. Montana.
- Chris Fetters from dawgman.com has posted the transcript from his Q&A with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski about the Rutgers game. He also had a Q&A with defensive line coach Ikaika Malloe and sophomore defensive back Myles Bryant.
- Speaking of Myles Bryant - he has a message for UW’s opponents this season...
- Gohuskies.com’s Scott Johnson wrote a nice story about the friendship between Trey Adams and Kaleb McGary.
- On a final note, check back later today for the second episode of UWDP’s new Husky football podcast. This week’s episode is hosted by Rob and Lucas, who take a quick look at the Rutgers game before previewing the upcoming game against Montana.