- Adam Jude of The Seattle Times has plenty of coverage pertaining to Friday’s game against Rutgers: Here is his game story, his features on Dante Pettis and Byron Murphy, and his two-minute drill.
- The entire game broadcast has been uploaded to YouTube, as well.
- Percy Allen offers a quick look at Washington’s next opponent, the University of Montana Grizzlies.
- Jude also draws a straight line between Washington’s victory over Rutgers Friday night and the program’s overtime win against Arizona last year.
- Larry Stone says that Washington’s sluggish performance is “a wakeup call,” reminding them that this year’s team is not the same one that took the field in 2016.
- The Athletic’s Dan Uthman delves into why Cal’s unexpected win over North Carolina should have been expected.
- With the NFL’s roster moves deadline passed, here’s an updated look at which Husky alums made the 53-man rosters across the NFL.
According to rosters on official team sites, here are the current Huskies in the NFL right now, prior to practice squad signings, etc. pic.twitter.com/azDN7u58pz— jeffbechthold (@JeffBechthold) September 3, 2017
- The No. 8 women’s volleyball team swept Cal Poly Saturday, improving to 5-1 on the year.
- The women’s soccer team upset No. 2 Florida in a Friday game on Montlake by a final score of 1-0.