If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- Percy Allen has a profile piece on Taylor Rapp, who starred at a young age, but was conscious of the fact that he “Didn’t see a lot of Asian football players.”
- Todd Milles from The News Tribune writes that UW left guard Jesse Sosebee accomplished the rare feat of giving himself a nickname that actually stuck.
Dawgman has all their usual content for the Colorado game:
- Predictions from the Dawgman staff
- By the Numbers
- Chris Petersen’s press conference
- Gamehub slideshow with depth charts and more
UW commit a big target and looking good:
- Here’s how all the Husky commits fared in their high school games this week.
- Adam Jude was joined by Tim Booth in this week’s Husky Headlines Podcast.
- Cool article about the former Husky and MLB ace Tim Lincecum, who has temporarily vanished.
Men’s soccer improves to 6-2 on the season:
Here’s Menzies’ first goal of the night:
Last year the Dawgs ran it down CU’s throat: