If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Percy Allen at The Seattle Times has his Pac 12 power rankings.
- In fact, I’ll put all The Times’ football stuff right here: Chris Petersen does his weekly press conference, Jude talks about the return of Jeff Tedford, Salvon Ahmed shines, Browning’s legs get the job done, and the defense is a-okay.
- The News Tribune has their post-game recap.
- They also remind you that Dante Pettis is pretty good.
- I talk the Montana game over at Armchair All-Americans and give some thoughts on Pac 12 players of the week.
- The College Football Imperialism Map has been updated for week two.
- ESPN has their Pac 12 power rankings.
- You may (read: definitely do) dislike the Ducks, but Chantel Jennings has a good article on Justin Herbert from The All-American if you subscribe to them.
Seriously how is it that it’s possible to hate Oregon so much yet really like their quarterbacks for the last five years? Is that sacrilegious? Yes? Sorry I just can’t hate Mariota or V.A. The Husky Killer or Herbert.
- The Pac 12 Hotline has a poll on kickoff times.
- Wilner also interviews quarterback people on the quarterbacks in the Pac.
- In non-American football-related news, the women’s soccer team just got their fourth straight shutout.
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.