The Huskies were back in action outside this afternoon following Monday’s day of rest. The players were in shoulder pads, helmets and shorts for practice.
- Here are eight practice videos from Dawgman.
- Chris Fetters interviewed Jonathan Smith, Jordan Paopao and Coleman Shelton following practice.
- Scott Eklund from Dawgman has this detailed recap of practice.
- The Seattle Times has Adam Jude’s Day Eight recap as well as a photo slideshow.
- An even better photo gallery here from UW photographers Ben Miller and Matt Taylor.
- Chris Petersen talked to the media about Husky Olympics, Josh Rosen, and more.
To the tweets:
Taylor Rapp is at practice today but not practicing. Shells/shorts. #Dawgman— Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) August 8, 2017
Obviously this is impossible to defend (sarcasm):
DBs continue to make plays:
Byron Murphy with a pick six off Browning in first team period.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) August 8, 2017
Crown him!! Seriously though.. exactly what you want to see in practice: Great catch against good coverage..
Salvon Ahmed, in slot with No. 2 offense, made best catch of camp with over the shoulder dive, despite tight coverage from Elijah Molden.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) August 8, 2017
We’ll spare you more practice videos of things like the players touching their own toes, and tell you that the Dawgs will be back on the field tomorrow for the first day of camp that is closed to all media.