If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Times has an article on The Whitford of Oz’s recruitment and punting trends in CFB.
- The Times seems to be on a roll with foot-related football, because they also have a thing on Tristan Vizcaino’s new role.
- Lastly, they give DJ Beavers some love.
- Dominique Hampton committed to the Dawgs yesterday and his hometown paper of AZcentral.com has some info on that.
- The News Tribune gives a look at the evolution of Chico McClatcher.
- SB Nation’s mothership polled fans for “The 25 Most Beloved Games of the 21st Century.” Although no Husky games are on it, a very, very familiar face takes #1.
- SI.com says the Pac 12 has reclaimed the title of “Conference of Quarterbacks.”
- Scout gets to know freshman safety Brandon McKinney.
- Pacific Takes ranks the best DBs in the conference.
- They also look at the best defenses, period.
- In case all of you have been hiding under a rock this century, Washington QBs — especially high-profile recruits — have a certain reputation. I talk about how 2017’s the year where five kids from the PNW can change that.
- 2019 in-state offensive lineman who just happens to be Danny Shelton’s nephew:
- Get your Washington Volleyball tickets here:
- Ignore this kid’s shirt and he’s exactly like all of us:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.