If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Husky defensive coaches spent some time observing and learning from Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots’ staff this summer, writes Christian Caple.
- As always, Caple has his three takeaways from practice, including tall WR’s making good snags.
- Freshman DB Elijah Molden’s interception (see video below) and forced fumble highlighted another strong day for the defense. Here’s Adam Jude’s Day 4 practice report.
- Jude also talked to Chris Petersen. Check out the interview.
I’m sure Petersen is so pumped about this that he can hardly think about practice:
- Dawgman with lots of details in a nice Day 4 recap here.
Elijah Molden wins the tug-o-war with Michael Neal:
Youngsters grabbin’ INTs:
UW interceptions first four days:— Lars Hanson (@LarsHanson) August 4, 2017
Brandon McKinney - two
Myles Bryant - two
Keith Taylor - one
Austin Joyner - one
Elijah Molden - one
I think most of us are pretty confident Budda will be a great pro:
More numbers from Pro Football Focus that favor Dante Pettis:
Dante Pettis topped all other returning Pac-12 WRs with his yards per route run average a year ago. pic.twitter.com/jIIEeNmLz5— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) August 4, 2017
Its a “No” on the high-tech helmets for 2017:
Several have asked: Huskies are not wearing Vicis helmets this season, after experimenting with them during camp last year.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) August 3, 2017
I like to see people making quality use of free time:
- Pabail Sidhu, UW basketball’s analytics specialist, has landed a job with the Golden State Warriors.
Now Kelsey Plum has really arrived:
Another UW Football (Futbol) team with a nice preseason ranking:
2010 first day of practice: The beginning of returning to Bowl games