If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Former UW star Ed Cunningham is stepping down from ESPN over concerns about the safety of playing football.
- The Seattle Times’ Adam Jude has his UW mailbag in advance of the season opener.
- Jude also examines specifically how the Huskies are looking to become even faster.
- Todd Milles at the TNT looks into how past UW QB’s view Jake Browning.
- This ESPN insider article looks at the UW team from a betting perspective. All 3 say to bet the over on UW at 10 wins and seem to agree that 20-1 to win the national title is about right.
- Another ESPN insider piece says that Washington is one of 6 teams with a chance at winning the national title.
- Our Rutgers sister site, On the Banks, interviewed our own John Sayler asking UW questions in advance of Friday night.
- Athlon has their game preview and prediction for the Rutgers game.
- The UW home site has 10 questions with new UW receivers coach Matt Lubick.
- The team is headed out today to fly to Rutgers.